Marketing Manager Vacancy, Harrow-on-the-Hill, London, UK
City Calling are working exclusively with our client Bridgehead Consultancy to discover the right people to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Bridgehead Consultancy, part of the Munnelly Group PLC, launched in 2020 and has a wealth of clients across various industries including construction, security, rail, payroll, recruitment, SAAS and more. Their portfolio consists of Munnelly Support Services, Bishopsgate Group, MacRail and Guardior to name but a few.
Joining Bridgehead Consultancy will open a door of opportunities, where people are supported, nurtured for success, and empowered to deliver the best results, for both themselves and clients.
Do you like a work environment with a diverse, smart, creative, and supportive team around you? Then Bridgehead is the place for you.
If you are an initiative taker, obsess over analytics, and a great storyteller apply to join the Bridgehead Consultancy team today!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketer looking to develop in a long-term role. Bridgehead are a friendly fast-growing marketing team on the search for an enthusiastic, motivated, and organised self-starter.
The Marketing Manager will be a core member of the team and will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing overall marketing strategies for clients, taking charge of creative campaign strategies, social media campaigns, events, website management and digital marketing campaigns.
They will be involved in the full marketing journey from campaign creation to performance analysis across all channels. Liaising and building relationships with key stakeholders, sales team, and the marketing team.
There will be a key focus on achieving goals that align with the business and client’s business growth plans, delivering best and up to date practice, driving and measuring the effectiveness of the approaches and campaigns implemented across all channels.
This role will establish and develop the identity and voice of the brand, rapidly increasing presence of the brand across all platforms, and position the client as an industry leader by unlocking their potential.
Lastly, making sure commitments to the client are carried out, delivered in time, and ideally outperformed!
This opportunity is full of variety, and the successful applicant will have a passion for:
· Digital Marketing
· Campaign Management
· Social Media
· Web Presence
THE RIGHT STUFF
Applicants will need:
· Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
· A knowledge of and an interest in the methods organisations use to promote themselves through social and general media is a necessity
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Photo and video-editing experience
· An ability to multitask, to work on several projects at once
· Problem solving skills
· Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
· The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
· The ability to work independently and flexibly
And ideally will have:
· Proven marketing experience
· Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Advertising
· Demonstrable Knowledge of SEO, SEM and how to improve the visibility of websites in search results
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to see trends and apply learnings to strategy
· Experience of using Google platforms, GTM, Adobe Suite, Canva, Mailchimp and WordPress
· Experience with using Google and Bing paid and non-paid platforms
HOW TO APPLY
If you think that you could be a part of this journey, please apply and we would love you to share your story with us.
· Remote working
Flexible Working Options Available:
· Work from home