We are looking for water operative who will be responsible for Leading a small team, carrying out activities in relation to minor works on water networks, for example meter installations and excavations, in line with health and safety and environmental regulations.
1. Undertake activities in order to minimise disruption to local residents and meet the contract KPIs, as well as meeting client specific requirements.
2. Ensure all customer, stakeholder and client interaction is professional and in accordance to procedures and escalated where appropriate.
3. Compliance with legal and legislative policies and procedures in relation to health safety and environmental policies.
4. Cooperate in any incident / accident / damage investigation
5. Accurate and timely completion of all information management systems
6. Responsible for the safety, delivery and quality of the work undertaken by the team
7. Responsible for site set up and removal under chapter 8
8. Maintain vehicle and equipment
9. Responsible for risk assessment
10. Compliance with Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental and Fleet policies, procedures and standards
11.Full compliance with Clancy driving standards policy and client based KPI’s
12.Meet health, safety, environmental, quality and fleet standards
14.Meeting productivity outputs
Experience of mentoring trainees
Significant experience of stop taps
Service leak repairs and service connections,
Domestic meter installations
Experience of risk assessment and method statements
Experience of Thrust Boring
Experience of managing customers, clients and stakeholders
Experience of Man Management
National Water Hygiene card
Underground service detection (CAT and Genny)
Full NRSWA Qualifications
Non Licenced Asbestos
First Aid Qualification
Towing qualification B+E
CSCS card or equivalent
CPCS/NRSWA 360 Digger / excavator equivalent
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for Water Team Leader Level 3 vacancy, please apply now!