We are looking for water operative who will be responsible for carrying out highly technical activities in relation to works on water networks, for example large diameter mains connections, confined spaces and deep excavation, in line with health and safety and environmental regulations.
1. Undertake activities in order to minimise disruption to local residents and meet the contract KPIs, as well as meeting client specific requirements.
2. Undertake all aspects of work required by line management
3. Ensure all customer, stakeholder and client interaction is professional and in accordance to procedures and escalated where appropriate.
4. Compliance with legal and legislative policies and procedures in relation to health safety and environmental policies.
5. Cooperate in any incident / accident / damage investigation
6. Accurate and timely completion of all information management systems
7. Compliance with Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental and Fleet policies, procedures, and standards
Significant experience of stop taps
Service leak repairs and service connections
Domestic meter installations
Experience of water mains repairs and connections
Main laying Demonstrable experience of deep excavation/shuttering shoring Demonstrable
National Water Hygiene card
Underground service detection (CAT and Genny)
Full NRSWA Qualifications
First Aid Qualification
Towing qualification B+E
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for Water Operative Level 3 vacancy, please apply now!