We are looking for water operative who will be responsible for carrying out technical activities in relation to works on water networks, for example water service and mains connections, laying and repairs in line with health and safety and environmental regulations.
1. Undertake activities to minimise disruption to residents and meet the contract KPIs, as well as meeting client specific requirements.
2. Undertake all aspects of work required by line management
3. Ensure all customer, stakeholder and client interaction is professional and in accordance to procedures and escalated where appropriate.
4. Compliance with legal and legislative policies and procedures in relation to health safety and environmental policies.
5. Cooperate in any incident / accident / damage investigation
6. Accurate and timely completion of all information management systems
Demonstrable experience of stop taps
Service leak repairs and service connections
Domestic meter installations
Experience of water mains repairs and connections and main laying
Experience of NRSWA
Experience of Thrust boring
Experience of construction industry
National Water Hygiene Card
Underground service detection (CAT and Genny)
First Aid Qualification
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for Water Operative Level 2 vacancy, please apply now!