We are looking for water operative who will be responsible for carrying out activities in relation to minor works on water networks, for example meter installations and excavations, in line with health and safety and environmental regulations.
1. Undertake activities to minimise disruption to residents and meet the contract KPIs, as well as meeting client specific requirements.
2. Ensure all customer, stakeholder and client interaction is professional and in accordance to procedures and escalated where appropriate.
3. Compliance with legal and legislative policies and procedures in relation to health safety and environmental policies.
4. Cooperate in any incident / accident / damage investigation
5. Accurate and timely completion of all information management systems
6. Compliance with Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental and Fleet policies, procedures, and standards.
7.Meet health, safety, environmental, quality and fleet standards
Service leak repairs
Domestic meter installations
National Water Hygiene card or willing to work towards it
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for Water Operative Level 1 vacancy, please apply now!