Site Access Controller (SAC) In Gravesend
Our client, MacRail Systems, a leading worksite management services provider is currently seeking Site Access Controllers for various rail worksites across the UK.
Requirements of Site Access Controller role:
No previous Site Access Controller experience is required, full induction and training will be given upon appointment. The role would be suitable for those looking to gain experience within the rail industry or seeking shift based, contract work.
The role of a Site Access Controller will include:
- Signing in and out all personnel that arrive on the work site and maintain accurate records of each person’s details using the software provided.
- Ensuring that all workers carry full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Denying access to those not permitted to enter the site.
- Conducting registration checks such as licence, medical certificates and qualifications.
- Updating Works Managers (WM) every hour with progress reports recorded within software provided.
- Communicating with the emergency services in the case of an accident.
Essential Skills For Site Access Controller
Requirements: Full Driving Licence + Car
Site Access Controller employment start date: ASAP
Site Access Controller shifts vary
Weekend Days and Nights
Weekdays day shifts and night shifts also available
We’re hiring Site Access Controllers in:
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for Site Access Controller vacancy, please apply now!