Site Access Controller (SAC)
Our client is currently seeking Site Access Controllers for various rail work sites across the UK.
We’re looking fro 7 Site Access Controllers in various locations across the UK.
No previous Site Access Controller experience is required, full induction and training will be given upon appointment.
Requirements of Site Access Controller role:
The role would be suitable for those looking to gain experience within the rail industry or seeking shift based, contract work.
The role of a Site Access Controller will include:
- Signing in and out all personnel that arrive on the work site and maintain accurate records of each person’s details using the software provided.
- Ensuring that all workers carry full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Denying access to those not permitted to enter the site.
- Conducting registration checks such as licence, medical certificates and qualifications.
- Updating Works Managers (WM) every hour with progress reports recorded within software provided.
- Communicating with the emergency services in the case of an accident.
Essential Skills For Site Access Controller
Requirements: Full Driving Licence + Car or motorbike
Site Access Controller employment start date: ASAP
Site Access Controller working Hours: 9am-9pm
We’re hiring Site Access Controllers in:
Kendal, Plymouth, Southampton, Peterborough, Reading, Cambridge
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for Site Access Controller vacancy, please apply now!