Job Title: Site Access Controller (SAC)
Our client is currently seeking Site Access Controllers for various rail work sites across the UK. No previous Site Access Controller experience is required, full induction and training will be given upon appointment. The role would be suitable for those looking to gain experience within the rail industry or seeking shift based, contract work.
The role of a Site Access Controller will include:
- Signing in and out all personnel that arrive on the work site and maintain accurate records of each person’s details using the software provided.
- Ensuring that all workers carry full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Denying access to those not permitted to enter the site.
- Conducting registration checks such as licence, medical certificates and qualifications.
- Updating Works Managers (WM) every hour with progress reports recorded within software provided.
- Communicating with the emergency services in the case of an accident.
- Full Driving Licence + Car
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good understanding of English both written and spoken
Shift you can expect to receive range from:
- 3x Nights over weekend (Fri, Sat & Sun)
- 2x Day shifts over weekend (Sat & Sun)
- 1x Sat Night shift.
Midweek Nights sometimes available but rare.