Senior Site Manager Job in Surrey
Senior Site Manager Civils with extensive knowledge of the medium to large roads & highways packages, and above all someone who has aspirations to move into a Contract Management role within a short space of time.
Your New Company
- An established civils business with 30 years trading background
- An award-winning company with excellent customer relationships
- Strong Employee relationships and a record of investing in training as well as staff advancement.
Your New Role As a Senior Site Manager
- Deliver the work safely and without defects
- Construction Project Programming
- Manage subcontractors and provide direct instruction and support as necessary
- Scheduling material deliveries and working closely with Buyer
- Produce and manage the project programme
- Prepare risk assessments and method statements
- Supervising and mentoring assistant Site Managers
- Represent the company to officials and the public
- Maintain site diaries and records
- Reporting to the company Director
What you’ll need to succeed
- Considerable experience of Highways & Motorways work
- Excellent communication, people and team management skills
- Ability to suggest alternative construction methods and designs and resolve problems
- Highly motivated individual with experience in residential projects
- SMSTS card
- CSCS Managers card
- Good commercial understanding.
What you’ll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary, car allowance and also normal benefits.
The company has a strong family ethos, and they encourage career development, as well as further study and community engagement.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, call Kevin Flynn 0208 515 6846.
However, if this job isn’t right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.