Security Operations Support Manager
Your new company
We’re recruiting for n expanding Contractor, who pride themselves on outstanding client services, safe operation and a personal approach. They want to recruit talented Operations Support Manager to Driver performance and manage new contracts.
Your new role as a Security Operations Support Manager
You are an accomplished Supervisor /Manager, who demonstrates experience in running security as well as guarding projects.
Your knowledge of managing, motivating staff, and safe practice within a security environment will be illustrated on your CV.
Operational control of ‘day to day’ site management visits, across the full portfolio:
- Site personnel visits and reports.
- Site Assignment visits and reports.
- Maintaining QMS compliance with site paperwork.
- Assistance with ‘blowouts’ whilst cover is resourced.
- Delivery and audit checking of stock levels such as uniform and equipment.
- Escalating any issues into the Regional Operation Managers as required.
- Direct responsibility for the site teams ‘Out of Hours’ reporting into the Regional Operations Managers.
- Reviewing the detail and quality of daily Management reports and addressing any issues raised from these.
Control room assistance with ‘day to day’ operational issues:
- Monitoring and escalation of non-conformance in relation to booking on/off for duty and check calls.
- Ensuring all operational staff are fully aware of how to use the support systems available to them and their importance.
- Response escalation throughout the shift.
- Working closely with the operational teams to ensure all shifts are covered with the appropriate site trained operatives.
What you’ll need to succeed
We require someone who is available to work a mix of days, nights and also weekends.
The ideal Security Operations Support Manager will:
Be a fast learner with the ability to pick up various computer systems quickly.
Have good communication skills, both written and verbal. Additionally, be reliable, flexible, organised and have good time management
Possess a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar environment although not essential.
Have a strong work ethic, with the ability to work on your own as well as a team.
Your CV should indicate what you have achieved and delivered in this sector. Lastly, we want to hire someone with a positive outlook and bags of enthusiasm to join the team.
What the Security Operations Support Manager will get in return
In return, we are offering an attractive salary of £30k to £33k, and the opportunity to work for a company with a strong quality ethos who encourage staff development and progression.
Benefits will be negotiated, also the salary will be discussed on application
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, call Kevin Flynn 0208 515 5789