Romanian Language Telesales Executive, Harrow On The Hill, London
Our client is looking for a vibrant and energetic individual with native Romanian language skills who is looking to pursue a career in telesales. Sales experience an advantage but they will consider hiring a trainee who is ambitious to become a sales professional and motivated to succeed.
The Telesales Executive role will involve:
Sourcing and contacting potential new clients and introducing a range of payroll services.
- Managing call-backs and potential sales
- Working towards personal targets
- Securing new clients
- Building relationships with new clients and ensuring relationships are maintained with existing clients.
Requirements for the Telesales Executive Role:
- Enthusiastic and engaging in conversation
- Target-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Able to quickly learn and adapt
- The ability to gain/close a deal
- Native Romanian language skills
- Fluent English
Telesales Executive Benefits:
- Sales training
- Experience working in a prestigious payroll company
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission
Telesales Executive Working Hours
• Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm for 1hr lunch
• 25 days annual leave excluding public holidays
If you meet all the requirements above and are interested in this Telesales Executive position, please email your CV over to email@example.com and someone from our team will be in contact.