Our client, a rapidly expanding Security firm, seeks a Regional Operations Manager to manage an existing and diverse client portfolio.
Guardior Regional Operations Managers will be responsible for managing and coordinating the security function across multiple sites. The Regional Operations Manager will lead the delivery of high-quality client security and support on all sites within their portfolio ensuring sites are always manned to the client’s requirements and dealing with any resourcing shortfalls or queries from security staff and clients alike. The Regional Operations Manager will lead team members to deliver a professional service and will provide direct reports with a point of contact for all escalations.
Operational control of ‘day to day’ site management, site visits, across the full portfolio:
* Site personnel visits and reports
* Site assignment visits and reports
* Ensuring all AI’s and RAMS are current and correct, whilst maintaining QMS compliance
* Assistance with shortfalls whilst cover is resourced
* Site inductions and briefings
* Delivery and audit checking of stock levels such as uniform and equipment
* Escalating any issues into the Operation Manager and Director as required
Heading up the ‘Out of hours team’ and working closely with them:
* Ensuring compliance and allocation of site visits throughout the team
* Direct responsibility for the team reporting into The Operations Manager
* Producing weekly and monthly reporting for internal and external use
* Downloading and review of site patrol reports and addressing any non-conformances
* Reviewing the detail and quality of daily Management reports and addressing any issues raised from these
* Producing KPI’s for monthly review meetings with Senior Management
Control room assistance with ‘day to day’ operational issues:
* Monitoring and escalation of non-conformance in relation to booking on/off for duty and check calls
* Production of weekly targets sheets, lists to target, and increase levels of conformance
* Ensuring all operational staff are fully aware of how to use the employee portal and its importance
* Response escalation throughout the shift
* Working closely with the operational offices to ensure all shifts are covered with the appropriate site trained operatives
Must have a SIA card.