The Recruitment Resourcer has a key role in the day-to-day administration and operation of the recruitment function, which involves the resourcing and telephone screening of suitable candidates to join the business.
– Resourcing candidates for vacancies using job boards data base.
– Preparing interview paperwork and assessments
– Assist in the setting up and facilitation of assessment days
– Developing strong relationships with the key contacts
– Assisting with the drafting of job specifications and job adverts
– Maintaining candidate files both electronically and using the paper filing system
– Maintaining knowledge and understanding of company HR policies and procedures
– Obtaining constructive feedback from hiring managers
– Experience working in a direct recruitment role
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
– Commitment to further professional and personal development
– Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of the departmental
– Personable and confident, with a good judge of character
– Respects the importance of confidentiality