Receptionist Vacancy, Harrow, London
Our client a leading construction company in the UK is looking for a receptionist with outstanding customer service to join their company.
The ideal Receptionist candidate will:
- have proven experience working as a receptionist
- be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of customer service
- have some experience within a similar fast-paced environment
Purpose of the receptionist role:
- Providing Front of House Reception Duties
- Operating Main Switchboard
- Providing General Admin Support
Receptionist Responsibilities include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Dealing with general queries
- Screening phone calls
- Booking meetings
- Providing Refreshments
- Arranging couriers and Special Delivery Post
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Sorting and distributing post
- Ordering stationery and office and kitchen supplies
- Ad hoc typing and printing
- Printing, collating, binding and laminating bids, tenders, brochures and other documents
- Keeping kitchen area tidy and fully stocked
Telesales Executive Working Hours
• Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm for 1hr lunch
• 25 days annual leave excluding public holidays
Receptionist key measures and expected results:
- You must have an ear to the ground and be aware of everything that’s going in an organisation, from knowing which important meetings will be taking place to co-ordinate deliveries and organising travel arrangements for staff.
- You’ll also often be the first person that employees and potential clients see, so you’re always representing the company.
- Well presented
- Well-spoken with a calm and pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Outlook.
Previous switchboard experience desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
£17000 – £19000/annum ( dependent on experience)
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Receptionist, please click APPLY below or email@example.com to register your interest!