A well-known award-winning Main Contractor is currently seeking to expand its commercial team due to the current growth sprout of the business and its pipeline of new work up to 2024.
They are now looking to take on a number of intermediate Quantity Surveyors across a number of Site Locations.
The role is 70% site based 30% office based.
The Quantity Surveyor role includes:
- Preparing tenders and pricing jobs
- Variations and final account reconciliation
- Assisting Senior Quantity Surveyor on various projects
- Successful Candidate Profile
- Quantity Surveying / Construction Management degree
- Good organizational and communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
The ideal candidate will have between 4- 8years surveying experience and would have spent a fair amount of time working on behalf of the main contractor.
You must be qualified or have the bare minimum as a degree of accreditation in quantity surveying and must also have the right to work in the UK.