- Our Client
This business is a well-established and thriving Carpentry and Joinery Contractor that complete large value packages (both labour & plant and labour, plant & materials) on flagship commercial and residential projects across London and the South East. Their in-house joinery shop also allows them the capability to be one of the best in the business.
They are a pleasure to work with and have achieved an enviable staff retention rate through the creation of a culture of excellence where people are empowered to deliver in an autonomous manner.
On-site safety is paramount to their culture, and they are looking to constantly evolve in this area through a multi-faceted strategy utilising integrated management systems.
This role will entail:
- Project delivery within the given constraints of time and cost
- Ensuring all health, safety and welfare obligations are met
- Creation and execution of project work plans and revision as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Management of client and stakeholder relationships
- Application of the company's methodology effectively and enforce project standards
- Appropriate risk management
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Working closely with trades, labour, client, sub-contractors to ensure perfect delivery
What You Will Bring
You will ideally have:
- Proven experience of delivering carpentry and joinery packages
- Education to a degree level and/or hold a professional qualification
- Carpentry/Joinery/Fit-Out background
- Excellent time management
- High HSE standards
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- SMSTS + relevant Site Certifications
- IT Literacy
Benefits and Rewards
The basic salary is negotiable dependent upon demonstrable experience and potential and is likely to fall within the range of £50k an £65k per annum. Additional benefits include a travel or car allowance, pension, laptop phone etc.
If the above has sparked your interest, please apply in confidence and we will be in touch.