Operations Support Manager, London, UK
Our client Guardior Security services is a leading provider of innovative corporate, construction and residential security solutions. They are looking for enthusiastic and committed people to join their busy Operations Team based across our London Offices.
Operations Support Manager’s Key responsibilities
- Operational control of ‘day to day’ site management visits, across the full portfolio:
- Site personnel visits and reports.
- Site Assignment visits and reports.
- Ensuring all AI’s and RAMS are current and correct, whilst maintaining QMS compliance.
- Assistance with ‘blowouts’ whilst cover is resourced.
- Delivery and audit checking of stock levels such as uniform and equipment.
- Escalating any issues into the Operation Manager and ultimately the Director as required.
- Heading up the ‘Out of hours team’ and working closely with them
- Ensuring compliance and allocation of site visits throughout the team. Direct responsibility for the team reporting into the Operations Manager.
- Producing weekly and monthly reporting for internal and external use.
- Downloading and review of site patrol reports and addressing any non-conformances.
- Reviewing the detail and quality of daily Management reports and addressing any issues raised from these.
- Producing KPI’s for monthly review meetings with Senior Management.
- Daily and weekly audits of the condition of the company vehicles.
- Control room assistance with ‘day to day’ operational issues: Monitoring and escalation of non-conformance in relation to booking on/off for duty and check calls.
- Production of weekly targets sheets, offenders lists to target, and increase levels of conformance.
- Ensuring all operational staff are fully aware of how to use the employee portal and its importance.
- Response escalation throughout the shift.
- Working closely with the operational offices to ensure all shifts are covered with the appropriate site trained operatives.
Operations Support Manager’s Work Hours:
We require someone that is available to work a mix of days, nights and weekends.
The ideal Operations Support Manager will have:
- Be a fast learner with the ability to pick up various computer systems quickly Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be reliable, flexible, organised and have good time management Possess a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar environment although not essential
- Have a strong work ethic, with the ability to work on your own as well as a team
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for Operations Support Manager vacancy, please apply now!