Operating Support Manager, London, UK
Our client a security services company in the UK is looking for an Operating Support Manager to join their company.
The operating Support Manager will act as a mobile Site supervisor and shift manager, managing a portfolio of sites across London.
Operating Support Manager’s Responsibilities
The main duties include managing any incidents which may occur on-site and escalating such matters accordingly. Managing the process of emergency queries onsite. Being available on call to manage unassigned shifts.
Operating Support Manager’s Essential Skills
- A proactive thinker who can problem solve within job responsibilities
- Great communication skills both verbal and non-verbal,
- Very good telephone manner and client-facing communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years of mobile supervisor experience
- Certificates include a valid SIA badge and a valid CSCS card
- A minimum of 2 years general people management experience and a minimum of 1 year manned security experience
Operating Support Manager Role Benefits
Company Vehicle, Flexible hours, competitive salary
If you meet all the requirements above and are interested in this Operating Support Manager role, please email your CV over to Joel.firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will be in contact.