Traffic Marshall with NPORS card
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Directing and diverting site traffic using correct hand signals and procedures, holding site traffic in given positions, co-ordinating site traffic movements with security and gate personnel, allowing site personnel to safely traverse site crossings, communicating via radio to issue instructions to security, gate personnel and drivers.
* Managing and supervising materials and plant deliveries, recording vehicles visiting site, ensuring wheels are washed and vehicles follow site rules and designated routes.
* Carrying out Traffic Marshal general duties.
Essential Requirements for the NPORS Traffic Marshal role:
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* NPORS for traffic marshalling
* CSCS Card
* Own PPE
If you are interested in this traffic marshal position apply now!