Experienced Security Supervisors/CCTV Operators – Birmingham, UK
Are you committed to excellence? Are you prepared to go the extra mile? If so, then your next career move should be with our client specialising in security services.
Our client in the delivery of security services on major construction and infrastructure projects throughout the UK, we are currently recruiting for professional, motivated officers to deploy to another of one of their exciting ventures in the New Year.
Experienced Security Supervisors/CCTV operators Main Responsibilities
- To be able to dynamically risk assess situations in real-time and manage resources effectively to minimize any risk to life or property.
- To effectively liaise with the emergency services and be able to provide concise and relevant reports to allow them to function as required.
- The ability to instil confidence in your team members and client by the calm dissipation of information and instructions.
- To ensure the maintenance of the highest standards of service are adhered to and a total quality ethos is adopted by the officers deployed to the site.
- To performance monitor officers, be it through formal measures such as KPI’s or by the informal checks conducted throughout the working day.
- The ability to crisis manage difficult situations and to methodically plot a response and reaction to any emergency as it happens.
Experienced Security Supervisors/CCTV operators Roles Essential Skills
- Prior experience in Crisis Management and Disaster recovery, along with an understanding of business continuity protocols.
- Ability to effectively liaise with multiple agencies such as local law enforcement, emergency services and Civil enforcement authorities.
- A sound understanding of all aspects of physical intervention and conflict management, including the importance of adhering to any arrest and restraint policies of the company/client (reasonable force).
- Experienced in dealing with civil disturbances and protests and an understanding of asset and dignitary protection.
- A sound ability to multi-task, combining the effective management of different service sectors; Dog Handlers, Security Operatives, CCTV teams and mobile response units.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to effectively lead a team of officers in volatile environments whilst retaining health and safety at the forefront of any key decisions.
- The ability to calm and diffuse difficult confrontational situations, whilst maintaining a firm stance on-site security.
Qualifications Required For Experienced Security Supervisors/CCTV operators Role
- Level 3 Award in Security Operations SIA Licensed Security Operative in either of the above sectors CSCS cardholder
- Full 5-year checkable work history in accordance with BS:7858
- Current DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service)
- Fire Marshal trained
What else would we like to see?
- A former military or law enforcement background.
- Conflict Management and Physical intervention training.
- Trauma first-aid trained (including catastrophic bleeds and vehicle strikes).
- Public security and counter-terrorism training.
- Vehicle stop and search training including convex mirror usage.
- A solid understanding of extremism/activism associated with major infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of NASDU legislation with regards to the deployment and use of security dogs.
- Successful candidates will join an existing team of highly trained and efficient security officers and managers.
If you meet all the requirements above and are interested in this Experienced Security Supervisors/CCTV operators role, please apply now and someone from our team will be in contact.