Estimator Vacancy In London
We have an exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join an established main contractor delivering fit out, refurbishment and new build projects for clients within the private & public sectors across the South of the UK.
The Estimator Vacancy Role Will Include
Reporting to the Chief Estimator, some of your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing accurate cost estimates
* Assessing and review the commercial and technical risks and providing solutions
* Working with suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain competitive prices
* Review commercial and technical risks
* Coordinate the handover of work between the bid, estimating and delivery teams
* Review tenders with the senior management team and compare ideas
About The Estimator
The Estimator will be joining one of the South East’s leading, privately owned fit out & refurbishment contractors. They pride themselves on delivering a high-quality product by securing repeat business by having a solid understanding of their client’s needs and requirements. They have an approachable senior management team, smart offices, a great culture and a secured pipeline of work.
Experience Required For Estimator Role
The successful Estimator will have experience of working on interior fit-out or design and build projects.
* Main contractor or fit-out and refurbishment experience
* Experience of computer-aided software and the use of Microsoft Office 365.
* At least 1-year experience as an estimator.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Excellent financial and numeracy management skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
Starting salary of £45,000 to £50,000 (depending on experience).
To take up this opportunity to become an Estimator at a fantastic company, click apply below.