Our client is looking to recruit an experienced CPCS crane supervisor to work on a new build site. This work will be centred around the tower crane on site. You will also be required to help on site with deliveries and ensure that all health and safety requirements are adhered to.
To be considered for this role you will need to have;
* Valid CPCS ticket (Blue preferably)
* Experience with a fixed tower crane
* Experience with glass installation
* RTITB Accredited
* Be willing to assist on site with other duties; deliveries and H&S tasks as requested by the site manager
Good hours and pay, starts immediately, ongoing works.
You must hold a valid CPCS card
Attributes you will possess as Crane Supervisor
• Eye for detail and responsibility for quality.
• Health and Safety Awareness.
• Team Player.
• Excellent Time Keeping.