Business Development Manager Vacancy
Our client, a payroll and umbrella services consultancy company based in Harrow seeks a highly energised, self-motivated and experienced sales professional or Business Development Manager for a successful and growing business.
Your Business Development Manager role will include:
– Identifying new leads and potential new markets
– Highlighting needs to decision makers
– Engaging with decision makers over the phone and at face to face meetings
– Visiting prospective clients’ premises to discuss their payroll requirements
– Pitching and demonstrating our online system-
– Playing a vital part in company growth and its ongoing success
– Achieving monthly targets and set KPI’s
– Building ongoing relationships with prospective clients
– Keeping up to date with industry news, trends and legislation
– Maintaining a high level of communication with key stakeholders and internal teams
In return for continued commitment, our client is offering a highly competitive base salary with a realistic OTE of £55k-£60k, a professional and vibrant working environment along with an approachable management team who value the ideas and suggestions of each individual.
This role is the main driving force behind the success of the company and as such demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. Our ideal Business Development Manager will have:
– A working knowledge of contractor payroll solutions
– The ability to achieve targets and KPI’s
– Strong time management skills
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– The ability to negotiate with stakeholders at all levels in an organisation
– A good understanding of online technology and maintaining CRM records
Salary: £35 – 50,000 plus car allowance
To join this dynamic business and grasp the opportunity to become the next successful Business Development Manager, click the apply button below to register your interest.