City Calling client is seeking an experienced Bid Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a successful and vibrant team.
Bid Co-Ordinator Role Overview
• Promote the company ethos of working in an open, honest and transparent manner at all times.
• Lead and manage the preparation of bids and proposals from tender notices through to submission.
• Lead marketing duties such as case studies, social media management, brochures, news stories and other publications.
• Generally, help promote the business in achieving its growth goals.
Bid Co-ordinator Working Hours
• Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm for 1hr lunch
• 25 days annual leave excluding public holidays
Bid Co-ordinator Responsibilities
• Reporting to the Commercial Director
• Complete and submit PQQ’s/quality bids for new projects, analyse feedback and implement improvements.
• Lead the bid process through planning to completion via liaising with internal staff and external consultants to collate relevant information.
• Actively track leads and manage the tender portals and present suitable opportunities to the company directors.
• Assess tenders to identify the customer’s requirements and ensure compliance within the returned bid.
• Attend networking/industry events to promote the business.
• Co-ordinate external freelance resources as and when required.
• Attend live sites to compile relevant information for case studies, bids and other marketing/business development purposes.
• Lead on branding/corporate identity to present a consistent and professional image across the business.
• Manage tender clarifications and ensure these are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Produce/attend post submission interviews.
• Create and maintain historical and live bid library.
• Assist in producing content for the companys website and other social media platforms.
• Manage and co-ordinate internal business events.
Bid Co-ordinator Skills And Knowledge
• Excellent communicator both written and oral
• Communicate in a timely and effective manner with all relevant stakeholders
• Experience and background in bid co-ordination, preparation and writing
• Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
• Mentor and support others
• Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and prioritise workload
• Up to date relevant knowledge of building processes/procedures
• Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, word, excel etc.)
• Advance user of InDesign or similar software
• Full UK Driving Licence
£60,000 (depending on experience)
If you meet all the requirements above and are interested in this Bid Co-ordinator role, please email your CV over to email@example.com and someone from our team will be in contact.