Are you looking for a friendly, down-to-earth opportunity to showcase your Digital Marketing Account/Project Management greatness? Are you looking to join a forward-thinking and highly successful Marketing Team that’s been on the pulse since 2007?
Do you know brand and digital marketing? If so, we’d love to chat…
Let’s tell you about us now.
Our client is an agile, dynamic newly created Brand and Comms Agency with a unique remit to enable their internal brands to unlock growth through media. They do this through their industry knowledge, full range media expertise, data, technology and customer engagement that develops brand presence and value and delivers sales.
They are a central part of the £100million turnover Munnelly Group PLC, the UK’s leading Business Services company in its sector giving them access to extensive data, knowledge, connections and reach.
Our clients success is all about our people and how we enable them to create leading and impactful brand building strategies /plans / programmes through data, technology, smart thinking and creative contribution.
They are a diverse, smart, creative and supportive team. We grasp the initiative, obsess over analytics, and excel in connecting customers with brands through storytelling.
Ready for the next leap in your career? Come on board and set their customers pulses racing.
Let's explain the role.
The role forms a key part of the Marketing Brand Account Team and has responsibility for shaping the brand behaviours and marketing strategies across the digital media landscape. Liaison and relationship development with internal clients and stakeholders, industry communication outlets, commercial and business development teams and the wider Group Business are also core to the role.
Specific focus will be on getting to the heart and soul of their brand’s business, operations and values and accelerating reach / growth / connections / engagement / conversation to deliver growth and value to their clients. Measurement of effectiveness will be a driving force in their approach / work / methodology.
The role will drive the development of the identity and voice of the brand, rapidly accelerating digital presence through data driven creative and conversion led campaigns establishing them as the industry leader in delivering growth to brands.
Lastly, making sure commitments to the client are carried out, delivered in time, and ideally outperformed!
Let’s share what your role will entail
· Develop a persuasive story for our brands that connects and engages clients and leads to opportunities for business development and growth
· Develop the mid to long term brand strategy and associated communication plans
· Work closely with the Marketing Team and Client to produce best in class campaign strategy, creative content and planning documents, for both digital and offline media.
· Be the custodian of your client's advertising presence on digital platforms & the go-to-person on all matters social.
· Lead the delivery of measurement, analysis and reporting of all digital media campaigns and feeds this intelligence and insight back into the optimisation of campaigns and activity
· Delivers impactful creative contribution to bring to life campaigns and strategies
The small print
· Proven experience as full spectrum Brand or Business Marketing Lead in an SME client or an agency in a growth phase
· Experience of leading and influencing senior level stakeholders
· Demonstrable experience in developing brand and communications plans
· Thorough knowledge of market forces that influence the client’s business
· Strong understanding of the full media landscape
· Excellent organisational and project management skills
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities