Location: West London
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Roles and responsibilities will include directing and diverting site traffic using correct hand signals and procedures, holding site traffic in given positions, coordinating site traffic movements with security and gate personnel, allowing site personnel to safely traverse site crossings, communicating via radio to issue instructions to security, gate personnel and drivers.
* Managing and supervising materials and plant deliveries, recording vehicles visiting site, ensuring wheels are washed and vehicles follow site rules and designated routes.
* Carrying out Traffic Marshal duties
Essential Requirements for Traffic Marshal;
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Must hold valid CPCS Traffic Marshal card
* 12 D LANTRA Award ticket
If you are interested in this traffic marshal position and you have 12D LANTRA Award ticket apply now!