Finding the right talent and skills for your vacancy can be a difficult and time-consuming process, especially on top of your day job. Recruiting the right person is important so the tasks involved should never be neglected or rushed, they require commitment and expertise. It is for these reasons alone that many organisations decide to use skilled and specialist agencies to help with their search. So how could using an agency help you?
- Time-saving. Using an agency saves you time, they do the hard work on your behalf, so you can focus on your day job. This means the dedicated time you do have for recruitment is well spent and on the right candidates.
- Searchability. Recruitment agencies invest time and money into search capabilities, through subscriptions and online software. Many organisations would not have access to these tools, limiting their ability to find candidates.
- Advertising. Notifying the outside world that you are recruiting can be a costly task, especially if you want your advert to be seen by many. Recruitment agencies have the ability to do this on your behalf (inclusive within their fee). Saving you time and money.
- Pre-screening. Sifting through applicants and assessing them against your job specification can be a time-consuming task. Providing an agency with your job specification and criteria means they can do this on your behalf, they can even pre-screen through telephone interviews. This means that the candidates you meet for an interview match your requirements and are suitable for the role.
- All correspondence goes through the agency, meaning you only have one point of contact for all your candidates. When offers are made and negotiation begins the agent will deal with this on your behalf, reducing stress and ongoing communication.
City Calling is a UK-based recruitment agency which provides a complete recruitment service, focusing on the placement of professional staff across all industries. If you would like to know more about how City Calling can help with your recruitment needs, whether this be permanent, temporary or fixed-term contract, then please get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com